Claymarkr Solid GoldTM is the gold standard for solid (no finger-joints) exterior trim. Precision manufactured from 100% clear New Zealand radiata pine boards.
- Solid GoldTM utilizes the patented Tru Core® treatment process resulting in 100% penetration (heartwood and sapwood) of every board. With no offensive odor, Solid Gold” is ideal for all exterior and interior applications.
- Claymark® finishes this perfectly clear radiata pine board with a 100% acrylic primer to help prevent tannin and resin bleed, providing better topcoat adhesion and flexibility. All four sides are evenly coated under ideal factory conditions.
- Claymark® Solid Gold’ is backed by a 50 year written limited warranty against decay, rot and termites (including Formosan).
- No wood preservative field treatment is required on cut ends or drilled holes, eliminating extra work in the field.
- These superior product features and benefits make Solid GoldTM Exterior Trim your best long-term exterior trim investment.
Claymark Solid GoldTM
Protected Trim Boards and Siding
Solid GoldTM Protection Technology
Claymark Solid GoldTM utilizes the Tru-Core® process – the most advanced wood preservative system in the world.
- Unique carrier system penetrates microscopic channels in resins and glues
- 100% penetration of the Sapwood and Heartwood
- No damage to the wood structure
- No volatile organic solvents or harmful chemicals!
- 3 EPA registered and globally recognized fungicides
- 2 EPA registered and globally recognized terminicides