TO A TRUE CLASSIC
The tireless work of our designer team has paid off. Introducing a huge improvement to a classic look, our new Westchester Double Hung windows.
Designed to bring back the original charm of windows hand-crafted over a century ago, they offer narrow check rail sightlines, historically accurate sash proportions, updated structural and thermal performance and many new patents, including a traditionally styled combination sash lock.
You’ll find our Westchester Double Hung windows in two choices – beautiful wood exteriors protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus® wood preservative, or fully clad exteriors using extruded aluminum that’s twice as thick as roll form cladding.
When taking into consideration performance, function, and aesthetics, the Westchester Double Hung window is truly innovative. The design is clean and appeals to both the new construction and renovated high-end homes, as well as commercial and historical applications.
TIMELY IMPROVEMENTS TO
A TIMELESS WINDOW
– PG50 performance rating on most standard sizes.
– 28 U-value with dual insulated Lo-E 366 and argon.
– Triple insulated glass values at 0.17.
– 60″x 108″ maximum size for 1-3/4″ sash.
– 72″x 120″ maximum size for 2-1/4″ sash.
– Thermally broken sash construction.
– Integral aluminum nail fin.
– Patent pending traditionally styled combination sash lock, multi-point tilt latch, and sill end caps and drainage system.
– Constant force balances standard: optional Class 5 Hybrid Spiral Balance for sash up to 140 pounds.
– Use for both residential and commercial applications.
– All-wood and clad windows protected by CoreGuard® Plus wood preservative.